Sunday, March 2, 2008

Peanut butter Oatmeal cookies

peanutbutter oatmeal cookies.

img_0650.jpgPeanut butter Oatmeal cookies

1/2 c. butter, melted

1/2 c. peanut buuter

1/2 c. sugar

1/2 c. brown sugar

1 egg

1 t. vanilla

1/2 c. flour

1/2 c. whole wheat flour

1 t. baking soda

3/4 t. salt

1 c. oats

1 c. raisins, golden and dark mix

Cream butters and sugars. Add egg and vanilla, mix. Combine dry ingredients and mix. Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by the spoonful on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

Let me start off by saying that this looks like a good blog to visit!!! Yumm!!!

I am so glad that you found me! I have had fun getting to know, via the internet, many moms of hydrocephalic babies.

My Elisabeth was born on September 24. Her hydrocephalus was extremely severe.....but her head did not expand much. Unfortunately this extra pressure might have caused more damage to her brain.

She is cortically blind due to
damage of the occipital region of the brain. She is also missing a few parts of her brain...the corpus collosum and the septum pellucidum.

Other than the blindness, and seizures she is doing well.
She is the happiest little thing and rarely even cries. I feel so blessed to have her in my home.

I would love to hear more about your story. You can email me at
greenstan@charter.net

I tried visiting your wordpress blog but it says that the blog I was looking for didn't exist???
Just thought I would let you know.
In the mean time I will continue to visit this blog and your sons carepage.
Nice to meet you!
-Lisa